Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nursery decor

Many of you have heard me attempt to describe what I am doing with nursery decor involving scrapbook paper, and I now have some pictures to show what in the world I've been thinking. One of the things I wanted to do was decoupage some wooden storage bins with some of the paper I like, and I've got them done! It's true that these aren't done in the famous striped paper that started this whole idea, but I'll be using plenty of that soon too! Here are before and after pics.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! They are so cute! Way to go! You should be in an add for all of the fun things that Mod Podge can do! :)

Baby Swanson is such a lucky little guy...his room is going to be so ultra hip!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Very impressive:) I have a feeling I'll be envious of Baby Swanson's room:)
Love ya--sue ellen

Anonymous said...

So ridiculously cute! Will you do my nursery?
Carrie

The Perdaris Family: said...

those look awesome!!! - you're giving me great ideas for my room.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Someday when your little boy is in school, the PTA is totally going to recuit you for projects. Be prepared, creative one!

Mandy said...

I have seen these in person and they are super impressive!! I am going to call Nicole next time I need something X-acto knived, she is really good!! Can't wait to see the rest of the nursery come together!