Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kid encouragement

I was not feeling so thrilled about going to work today. I was still tired from driving home from Chicago yesterday, I am behind on some things at home and just wasn't feeling it. Then there was a wreck right in front of the road I need to turn onto to go to work, so I had to go way out and around and come in another way. Then a couple work-related things happened. So needless to say I was in a bad mood. But then I went to my mailbox, and there were 5 notes that kids in our Awana program had created to appreciate the staff. They were so cute and heartfelt that I couldn't help but feel a bit better. Below is one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little ones have a way of putting everything in perspective and warming out hearts, don't they? What a sweet note! Hope your day is continuing to get better!

Anonymous said...

How right he is! You ARE very very very nice! Blessings to you! It was great seeing you yesterday. E!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing note--from such an insightful child! :)

Hope today is better!

-Ashley