Thursday, November 02, 2006

The first trip to Crate and Barrel

I have been called out by Mandy Sharp on my lack of blogging activity, so thank you for keeping me accountable, Mandy!!

Last night I went to the new Crate and Barrel. My friend Hannah and I went to a benefit they had for Children's Mercy where they opened the store a day early and we bought a ticket and went to shop and eat fancy hors d'oeuvres and rub shoulders with rich people. Or at least they looked like rich people. I actually just bought coffee for Craig (a special blend by Intelligentsia, our tourist destination coffee shop in Chicago) and some tablecloths and napkins for my mom. But I'm sure there will many future purchases, and it was just good to be in C&B in my own city!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only everyone would listen when I call them out!! Thanks for the info on C&B opening, we'll have to make a trip out there soon! Thanks for the update honey!!