Friday, February 23, 2007

Fun on Starbucks.com


Hee hee hee, I'm posting about Starbucks on my blog...luckily I don't think Craig ever reads it!


My friend Amy sent me a link to the Starbucks website, where you can design your own custom drink and it will create a graphic representation of it designed by fashion designer Mychael Knight. To the left, you will see my current drink, a grande decaf nonfat dry hazelnut cappucino with an extra shot. I would never actually order all those options at once because I'd feel a little too yuppy, but that is how I like to roll. (Remove the decaf after baby.) If you get lucky, you could get your drink on one of their limited edition T-shirts, but seems like they go quick.


Go here to make your own drink illustration! (Communication types: how's this for fun, interactive viral web content that educates people about your product?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did my cup...very cool. Mychaal Knight was my pick to win Project Runway. Sadly, he did not, but looks like he's not wallowing in pity. Peppermint Mocha, please...E!