Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My sister's TV debut

My sister Miranda, the aspiring actress, has had her network television debut! She was an extra in an episode of One Life to Live that aired on Feb. 12. The picture below is a still shot from one of the scenes where you can see her best...she's the one in the background in the black dress. She got onscreen shots four or five times, but this was the best one. She'll also be "girl who gets flirted with in a diner" on OLTL March 1, and then she'll be "girl mistaken for a main character's deceased daughter" on Guiding Light March 7. Set your DVRs!


PS, Technically, I guess I can't say she's an "aspiring" actress anymore because, well, she has been on TV! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! How fun to see her on TV, I bet! Besides the 1,000 other reasons--I could never be an actress if I had to wear those high of heels (I'm assuming they don't like actresses falling down).

Congratulations on all of your roles Miranda!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO cool:) Way to go Miranda! And I agree with you, Ashley, about the high heels--OI!

Anonymous said...

OH, I am so excited for Miranda!! How fun to be those titles in a soap! I can't wait to see what is next for her!

Anonymous said...

So someday when she goes on stage to receive her Emmy award, will she bring you along as her guest?

How exciting for her AND for you!

Emily