Friday, November 17, 2006

Emily Ann Jewelry online debut!

Three posts in one day...it really is either feast or famine on my blog! But I am so excited about this so I had to share immediately!

Many of you know my friend Carrie Plummer, and some of you also know that she is a jewelry designer of great talent and creativity. Some of her creations from her jewelry line, Emily Ann, are now available for purchase online at The Soap Box Company (www.thesoapboxco.com Go to "products," then "gifts" to see the jewelry with prices.) Go check them out! All are one-of-a-kind and handmade. If you see one you like that is no longer available, she can make similar items, or even custom items. I own several pieces and never fail to get compliments on them!

Look around the Soap Box website while you're there...it has really fun natural bath and body care products (I've blogged about it before.) .

No comments: