Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think it's safe now...

In an attempt to return to a regular blogging schedule, which I have clearly not been on even after Mandy's best efforts to get me back on track, I'm going to blog about what actually has been on my mind the last several months! I think it's safe because I've gotten to tell most of the folks who look at my blog (all 8 of you) that Craig and I are having a baby in May! It's been hard to think of other things to blog when, let's face it, that takes up 97% of my thoughts.

So I can say that we went to the doctor yesterday and heard the baby's heart beat again, which is good stuff! All seems to be well at this point. We were supposed to meet our actual doctor for the first time, but we saw a different doctor. They didn't explain and we didn't ask because we were in and out so fast!

Anyway, I promise this won't totally turn in to "baby blog," but I'll definintely keep you updated!

4 comments:

jenn_anthony said...

how very exciting!!! congratulations...

Anonymous said...

I am super-excited about the Swanson baby! :)

Anonymous said...

oops--i did it again (not in brittany spears-style)...i forgot to sign my name--and that could be creepy not knowing who is excited about your baby news...

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Oh, this will be so much fun! I can't wait to see how adorable you are with your cool maternity clothes and hear about all the changes your baby is going through from day to day. Keep us updated on the nursery colors so we can be on the look out for things Baby Swanson will need!
Love,
Aunt Mandy :)