Thursday, May 10, 2007

Progress!

So I went to the doctor today and she said I was dilated to almost a 2 (out of 10). She said "rough guess...I'd say a week. Or your due date. Probably won't be this weekend." As excited as I've been to hear a prediction of progress, I almost wish she wouldn't have said that, because I know everything at this point is a total guess and I don't want to get my hopes up. Not to mention that "a week or my due date" is 11 days different. But she did bet us a Diet Coke that it was a boy just from examining me before we had our ultrasound, so who knows?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I am soooo excited to meet Baby Swanson:)
love--sue ellen

Anonymous said...

I always loved being dialated BEFORE all the major pain sets in. Of course, wait until he gets hiccups when you are dialated to a 5...you feel like he'll just pop on out! E!

jenn_anthony said...

this is so exciting!

The Perdaris Family: said...

that is so great - but the thought of it also freaks me out. Like before you go down a water slide or on a rollercoaster.