Monday, May 21, 2007

Winding it up

I'm working on winding up work this week...weird to think I have only 5 days left at PV for a few months or for much longer than that. Plans for what is possible for my job position as far as part-time options are supposed to be made during the first part of the summer and I am to decide whether I want to choose that option or stay home by July 16. I don't know how I will feel about all this at that point, but I know I want to make a choice that makes baby the priority of my time, and I give you permission to keep me accountable to that decision.

I think it will become very clear to me what I want to do after baby is here, whichever way it goes, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it. For those of you who have listened to me worry about it for the past 6 months or so, you didn't miss anything, I just decided to start not worrying. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
I am sure it will be very clear what is best for your family. I like to pretend to make decision A, see how that feels, what are the pros, the cons, etc. Then "decide" on option B--do the same thing (if more options, keep going) and you will feel peace about one--even if the others aren't bad--there will be something that just feels right.
Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's hard to know what will be best when you're anticipating a situation and haven't actually experienced it. Once baby is here, I'm sure you'll have better insight. The unknown can be scary, but so very exciting, huh? Love you!