Thursday, September 14, 2006

Official geek-ness

I decided today that I am officially a geek. Because at the end of the day I was really excited about what I was working on, and what I was working on was...examining census data. I came back from the ministryCOM conference in Phoenix with a real sense that to be able to be sure we are putting the most effective communications out there, we need to know that our perceptions of who makes up our community are right. I got on the census website and downloaded some numbers, and just had a really fascinating time looking at them. Interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that stuff is fascinating! So it's cool official geek-ness. I just spent 45 minutes researching the international space station. And that doesn't relate to my job at all!