Monday, September 11, 2006

OK, so I'm finally doing it...

I've thought about starting a blog for a long time, and haven't because of the following questions:
  • Will I update it? Answer: I think so.
  • Will anyone look at it? Answer: Ummm...
  • Is my life eventful enough to have anything to write about? Answer: Perhaps, but if not, I'll just tell my sister's stories, because they are generally way more interesting!
  • And the big question...am I brave enough to put my thoughts out there for the world to see and comment on? Answer: I am at this moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your 2nd point is squelched...i'm reading it :)

Anonymous said...

ok, that was just posted--and it appears creepy. it was me, ashley--not some wierd-o blog stalker...

-ashley

Charlene Armitage said...

I figured it was you!! Thanks for reading!